India has been one of the hardest-hit countries by COVID-19. Beyond the staggering impact on human life, COVID-19 has greatly disrupted access to education in India, with 247 million primary and secondary school students out of school . While school systems in India and across the world have made efforts to reach students at home through various means, there has been a focused push in Education via CSR by companies as well. If carefully used, education can help reach learners marginalised by poverty, gender, language, disability, displacement, and being out of school. It’s thus one of the most important social sector which shapes our development landscape.
JeevikaPlus’s primary projects in Education are directed towards Tribals in various geographies. From basic prescribed literacy programs to primary level education projects and support is where JevikaPlus has managed various projects. Join the efforts
Why you should collaborate with JeevikaPlus
- Choice : You can choose PROJECTS basis your relevant SDG
- Support : Dedicated teams to execute and inform on ongoing projects
- Credible : Robust but simple verification process. 12 years experience in execution.
- Free : 0% platform fees, giving you maximum funds
- Tax exemption : Donors / Participants get tax deductible receipts for all donations as per Govt. Compliance Regulations.
- Scale : Donations accepted in currencies from around the world