A report titled “Young people not in employment, education or training (NEET)” is prepared by International Labour Organisation in partnership with Sida. Globally, one in five young people are NEET and two-third of these NEETs are women.
In order to motivate the country’s youth, the Indian Government has launched Skill Development Missions. National Skill Development Mission offers courses in segments like agriculture, apparels, automotive, aviation and aerospace, beauty and wellness, banking-financial services-insurance (BFSI), capital goods, construction, domestic workers, electronics and hardware, food processing, furniture and fittings, gems and jewellery, green jobs, handicrafts and carpet, healthcare, hydrocarbon, infrastructure equipment, iron and steel, IT-ITeS, leather, life science, logistics, management, media, mining, paints and coatings, plumbing, power, PwD, retail, rubber, sports, telecom, textiles and handloom, tourism and hospitality.
JeevikaPlus has a immense experience in Skill Development Projects for more than 12 years and is a approved NSDC agency. Join hands with JevikaPlus to convert your CSR efforts to create meaningful impact in Skill Development.
Why you should collaborate with JeevikaPlus
- Choice : You can choose PROJECTS basis your relevant SDG
- Support : Dedicated teams to execute and inform on ongoing projects
- Credible : Robust but simple verification process. 12 years experience in execution.
- Free : 0% platform fees, giving you maximum funds
- Tax exemption : Donors / Participants get tax deductible receipts for all donations as per Govt. Compliance Regulations.
- Scale : Donations accepted in currencies from around the world